Soham Times January 2017
PLANT HEAD – MAHADEVPURA
- 1. Tell me about your experience in managing different projects ?
- I always try to link training and development programs to strategic goals. Which will help me to understand how development links to business goals, So that I am always connected to the organization requirement.
- 2. What was the most difficult decision you’ve had to make on a project ?
- Convince or compromise is the only method I adopt to tackle difficult decision till date it has been applicable in my entire work experience.
- 3. Describe the most complex project you have managed from start to finish ?
- I never make the project to be complex I rather trouble shoot it or just follow the instruction of my seniors this makes me to move forward with expected results.
- 4. How have you improved project management processes at Soham ?
- I am a strict follower of policies I stick to adopt as per it. Therefore I expect all my subordinates to cultivate the policies, This itself makes the project management process to improve.
- 5. What project management methodologies are you familiar with ?
- A "thank you" or “nice job” can go a long way. Make sure to highlight an employee’s recent accomplishments on a project during get together meetings.
- 6. Are you a listener or a talker? …How would you describe your leadership skills ?
- I am a good listener. As a leader I always do any activity with forecast planning so that the work is executed in time as per schedule.
- 7. How critical are you of others' mistakes? What percent of the time would you point them out ?
- Whenever I sense some mistake I try to you make him understand the consequences of it and provide performance coaching to ensure that it is actionable. Cite specific examples so he may know what is needed to start, stop or continue doing to improve their performance.
- 8. You are a group leader. You want to do option A and everyone on your team wants to do option B. What do you do ?
- As a group leader, I try to promote teamwork by recognizing team members who are willing to understand the nature of assignment and through discussion so that the work is executed by picking up the best among option A or option B which helps team workers to trust each other and rely upon each other to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- 9. Hobbies and interests ?
- Ongoing current affairs, watching debates on any current affairs happening around. Watching movies, reading.
- 10. Who is your role model ?
- HENRY FORD because the saying and experience shared has touched my heart and I always try the best to reach or adopt it like ”Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
- 11. Message for youngsters ?
- “Get satisfied with opportunities for better development.”
Soham as a green power company was established with the idea of providing clean and sustainable energy.
Our two long term goals are
To be among India's top three companies in renewable energy.
To collaborate and partner with local communities in providing employment and improving standards of living.