Soham Times April 2017
SUJAN D. SHETTY chosen as ‘Multi-Talented student’ of Soham Foundation rural schools.
FROM ROTARY ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL, MOODABIDRI
- Secured first place in district level Prathibha Karanji 2016-17.
- Came first in multi-district drawing competition held in Sharadha Vidhyalaya , Mangalore In year (2016-17).
- Got first prize in SHARE PEACE drawing competition conducted by Lion’s club at taluk level (2016-17).
- Won 3rd prize at a multi-district competition conducted by Indrprastha school uppinangady (2016-17).
- Got consolation prize in healthy heart drawing competition conducted by NITTE trust (2016-17).
- Represented at district level in Hockey,Football and Athletics for 2016-17.
- Top in class and very good in all subjects.
Soham as a green power company was established with the idea of providing clean and sustainable energy.