- Mahatma Gandhi Electric Tail Race Scheme
- Mannapitlu Mini Hydel Project
- Mulibettu Small Hydel Project
- Mahadevapura Small Hydel Project
- Nekkiladi Small Hydel Project
- Kolavuru Small Hydel Project
- Devaragaddi Small Hydel Project
Mulibettu Small Hydel ProjectThis is a 15 MW "run of the river" hydro project located across the Gurupur River. Acquired in a run-down state, it took all of Soham's engineering skills and determination to turn this project into the resounding success it is today. This highlights how Soham's 'never say die' attitude has allowed it to raise the bar. The project was commissioned in September 2009 and functions on the same eco-friendly principles of the Mahatma Gandhi project.
Soham as a green power company was established with the idea of providing clean and sustainable energy.
Our two long term goals are
To be among India's top three companies in renewable energy.
To collaborate and partner with local communities in providing employment and improving standards of living.